The Beer Town Home Bar Install is the perfect way to enjoy your favourite draft beer at home. We have a wealth of experience and options to get you started. Take the pub home with The Beer Town
We can only install home bars to the certain postcodes. Please check that your delivery postcode is listed here before you order a home install.
- 1 x Ikon Font with Tap
- 1 x shelf cooler
- 2m of Python Tubing
- 2x 3/8 to 3/16 Flow Control
- 1 x Wall mounted Single Stage CO2 Regulator
- 1 x Sankey Coupler
- 1 x 5L Pressurised Cleaning Bottle
- 1 x Standard Cleaning Dip Tube
- 1 x Beer line steriliser
- 1 x 3/8 Cooler Inlet Fitting
- 1 x 3/8 Cooler Outlet Fitting
- 1 x 3/8 Keg Coupler Inlet Fitting
- 1 x 3/8 Keg Coupler Outlet Fitting
- 1 x CO2 spanner
- 2m of 3/8 CO2 Tubing
You require at least 1m x 1m x 1m of space to accommodate the equipment.
You will own the equipment outright, and there is a 12 month manufactures warranty.
After checkout, one of our Engineers will contact you to arrange an installation date.
We will not supply gas. You must provide this yourself. For more information, please refer to our Home Bar Gas page.
Current lead time are between 1 week, however, this is subject to change.